My guest is Pen King Jr. , General Partner at Innovative Capital, co-founder & CEO of Bonding Health, and ADHD'er. I invited Pen to join me on the podcast today to share his own personal story of growing up with ADHD. His personal journey has led him to innovating and creating a company in the health space to support parents who are raising ADHD kids. Learn more at bondinghealth.com.
On this episode, Pen and I cover the following:
- His personal journey of growing up with ADHD as a high energy young boy
- What was his experience growing up with ADHD and on medication?
- What structures and support he needed to help him get through school?
- What worked to help him mature into himself as a person with ADHD?
- How did he integrate other tools into his life to manage ADHD that went beyond medication?
- What tools does he use today to support better organization in life?
- What and how will his new company called Bonding Health support parents of ADHD?
- His words of lived wisdom for parents who are raising next generation of ADHD kids
Brought to you by ADHDKidsCanThrive.com
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.